i really like the black and white layout and pictures. The white border adds a lot. I think the clearest narrative is the middle one with the towel and i like how you used the same picture in that one for the beginning and the end
I like how it was photos instead of a comic. I don't see a huge difference in time other than just different points of view in the two last ones. goof job over all!
I like your idea and the way you set up the photos. The middle narrative is also the most clear with the story about the towel, where I was a little unsure about the first one. It looks really good though overall.
I like that you chose to use photos to tell your story. I think you did a good job playing with the passage of time. It changes a bit from story to story.
i like how each narrative offered a different amount of information regarding what took place. the contrast between the choppiness of the room shots and the flow of the last one works well.
The one that works best is the middle one. I am not sure I really get what is happening in the top or bottom comic but in the middle one it is clear that it is from the towel's point of view and where the towel goes. I think its interesting that there are no words because it allows us to try and figure out the comic just from the pictures and to figure out how this story is being told in three different ways. Good job, I just am confused on the top and bottom comic strips.
I like how this is done from very different points of view. I really like the second one, where youre following the towel. Theres definitely different senses of time in each one, even though they all occur over the same period of time. For taking pictures in a shower, I think they turned out pretty good. I know it was probably steamy.
That's cool how you got a picture of the water coming down. I don't know what the image in the second is, but overall I like how each narrative shows a different detail about taking showers. I like the second narrative because it is straightforward and uses the towel as the object to follow.
I like how it tells what my eyes see in no given order the, the journey of my towel chronologically, then the reverse order of the shower room's routine. I wish i would have added more substantial plot.
Great variety—and difference—in time through these; through it, you emphasize different aspects of the shower. The journey of the robe is funny. Of the three, I like the last one the most, because there is a nice repetition and rhythm to the images; it ends where it begins.
I really like this. I like the color of the photos, and the view points of you taking a shower are very creative. It is also quite clear in the stories you are portraying.
i like how the black and white coloring in the photos gives the illusion that the snap shots are actually drawings.
ReplyDeletei really like the black and white layout and pictures. The white border adds a lot.
ReplyDeleteI think the clearest narrative is the middle one with the towel and i like how you used the same picture in that one for the beginning and the end
I like how it was photos instead of a comic. I don't see a huge difference in time other than just different points of view in the two last ones. goof job over all!
ReplyDeleteI like your idea and the way you set up the photos. The middle narrative is also the most clear with the story about the towel, where I was a little unsure about the first one. It looks really good though overall.
ReplyDeleteI like that you chose to use photos to tell your story. I think you did a good job playing with the passage of time. It changes a bit from story to story.
ReplyDeletei like how each narrative offered a different amount of information regarding what took place. the contrast between the choppiness of the room shots and the flow of the last one works well.
ReplyDeleteThe one that works best is the middle one. I am not sure I really get what is happening in the top or bottom comic but in the middle one it is clear that it is from the towel's point of view and where the towel goes. I think its interesting that there are no words because it allows us to try and figure out the comic just from the pictures and to figure out how this story is being told in three different ways. Good job, I just am confused on the top and bottom comic strips.
ReplyDeletethe first one is really unclear to me. I see the shower, but I really don't understand what story you're trying to tell.
ReplyDeleteThe other two, however, are really strong. The way they show the fixed object (the towel, the shower curtain) through time makes for great narrative.
I like how this is done from very different points of view. I really like the second one, where youre following the towel.
ReplyDeleteTheres definitely different senses of time in each one, even though they all occur over the same period of time.
For taking pictures in a shower, I think they turned out pretty good. I know it was probably steamy.
The black and white photographs work perfectly to present a clear and precise version of the story.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool how you got a picture of the water coming down. I don't know what the image in the second is, but overall I like how each narrative shows a different detail about taking showers. I like the second narrative because it is straightforward and uses the towel as the object to follow.
ReplyDeletei like the use of photography. it is a medium that we havent seen yet and i think that each photograph clearly conveys the message.
ReplyDeleteI like how it tells what my eyes see in no given order the, the journey of my towel chronologically, then the reverse order of the shower room's routine. I wish i would have added more substantial plot.
ReplyDeleteI love how you explained different perspectives by arranging photographs. I also like your choice of black and white color.
ReplyDeleteGreat variety—and difference—in time through these; through it, you emphasize different aspects of the shower. The journey of the robe is funny. Of the three, I like the last one the most, because there is a nice repetition and rhythm to the images; it ends where it begins.
ReplyDeleteI really like the whole idea and the black and white colors. It is very creative
ReplyDeleteI really like this. I like the color of the photos, and the view points of you taking a shower are very creative. It is also quite clear in the stories you are portraying.
ReplyDelete